HOME

Sunday, July 25, 2010

TODAY

I will Hug my children a little bit longer
Say I love you a few extra times.
Not get so frustrated when they act mischevious.
Be grateful they are here with me and able to act mischevious.
&
No longer take for granted what I have been blessed with!

Thanks to a friend I have been following a precious little girl's Caring Bridge Site. This sweet baby girl was born with CHD on July 7th (I believe) I just read the most recent updates. My heart hurts for all of the families who have to go through this with their own and even more for the innocent babies and children.

I have NEVER had to wonder when my baby might be extubated, whether my baby would live through the night, I have NEVER had to watch my baby have an OHS or even worse Pass Away.

My biggest struggle right now is getting a baby to take more than 4 oz per feed! At lunch time today I will just be thankful that I am feeding them in my arms, on my couch, and in our home!!!
I do not even care if Ava takes just 2oz!

Please say just a little extra prayer, or send a few extra thoughts to all of the sick babies or the world!!!

1 comment:

  1. Aw! I'm so glad Hannah's story has touched you, and I am so glad you have healthy babies! And super cute ones at that ;o)

    ReplyDelete