HOME

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Out of the Mouth of Babes~

Will update on AJ's Speech Eval and Sandor Boot Camp tomorrow... I just wanted to share with you the conversation/interaction Andrew and I had in the VERY BUSY and CROWDED waiting room for his Speech Evaluation.

Andrew: (poking my belly) "Mommy, that your belly?"
Me: "yep, that's mommy's jiggly belly"
Andrew" (poking north of my belly) "Mommy that your boobies?"
Me: (trying to ignore his question) "AJ where is your knee?"
Andrew: "I DONT WANT MY KNEE"...(poking again)
Me: "NO AJ" "AJ can you touch your elbow for me"
Andrew: (very loudly scolding me) "NO MOMMY I DONT WANNA TOUCH MY ELBOW, I WANNA TOUCH BOOBIE!!!"

I cannot tell you how many people looked at us BC I was too embarrased to look...

This boy is working his way into never going out with me in public again :o)

4 comments:

  1. hahaha so funny & so cute at the same time (mostly cause they have no idea what they are saying.)but like you id be totally embarrassed as well..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am laughing so hard right now!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha funny!! Dont be embarrassed people understand;) Jayson proclaimed VEEERRRRYYY loudly in the middle of the store 2 days ago- out of nowhere-, "MAMA YOUR PRETTY FAT!!!" Um yeah thanks kid lmao. I saw a few people chuckling around me haha

    ReplyDelete