HOME

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Whatever Wednesdays-The Furthest I've Ever Traveled.


5 years ago, On October 8th I said "I do" to my Best Friend.

2 days later we were on a plane, both of us for the first time ever.

Somewhere around 18 hrs later, with a few stops on the way we landed in Maui, Hawaii.

This is where Eric and I spent the next 7 days of our new marriage.
We were not only thousands of miles away from home, we were an ocean away from all of the weeding drama.

WHAT BLISS! 7 days of 80 degree Hawaiian sun and weather.... one afternoon shower and a GORGEOUS rainbow to follow! We spent 6 mornings walking the beach outside our condo as the sun rose, and repeating as the sun set. Going to a real Hawaiian Luau, shopping, A LOT of site seeing BEAUTIFUL mountains, ocean centers etc etc

While most of our time was spent on the beach we really enjoyed a lot of what Maui is :o)

I cannot wait for the day where I go back :o)

**I am at my laptop so my Hawaii photos are not accessible but they are GORGEOUS :o)




No comments:

Post a Comment