HOME

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A Smile is as Good as a Laugh!

If you you have double the smiles :o )

I've been longing for the sound of baby giggles. Getting jealous when other moms talked about their babies giggling! Wondering if my girls would ever giggle HAHA. Then I was reminded that they girls are only 4.5 months old! Just because the books say they should giggle doesnt mean they should :o)

So, I remind myself that the girls are happy an healthy and when this is what I see ALL DAY I KNOW that the smiles are just as good as the laugh :o)

Especially when there are twice as many!!!



1 comment:

  1. we don't get real giggles yet either...we get more of a deep sucking in of air & grunting while smiling kind of thing...haha! And your girls' smiles may be the cutest ever!

    ReplyDelete