HOME

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Day 3

30 Days of Me--- Day 3: My first Love

I am going to go cliche on you for this post (well for the 3 of you who actually read this thing :o))

December 14th 1984 I met my first love. This is a meeting I have absolutely no memory of, but I sure must have made a good impression because he kept me around.

This is the same first love most girls have.

My first love was the man who protected me from monsters in the closet and let me put hair baretts into his hair.

He is the same man the walked me down the aisle on October 8, 2005 and gave me away to another man. The man that would, in theory, replace him.

The man who is now Peep-pop to my kids.
The man who I know I can call if ever there a problem!
The man who just can't say no to any of his kids.
The man I speak of is..

My Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment