HOME

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A New Look!

Thanks to the talented Mallory R. (I'd link you to her blog but don't know how yet :o) )

Miss Mallory took some time this past weekend to customize my blog.
It looks GREAT!

Now I plan on spending the coming weeks learning A LOT about blogging and such. Like how to link directly to a fellow blogger's site and any other sites for that matter.

Maybe I'll learn how to make a button? Learn some more HTML? Anything that'll possibly make my blog look cuter :o)

Danielle, Mallory, Lindsay..etc? I am open to LOTS of suggestions :o)

THANKS SO MUCH AGAIN MALLORY :o) It looks adorable!

3 comments:

  1. texttexttext

    replace the site you want to link in the "" & add whatever text between ><

    just google HTML codes for anything you want - I haaaaate HTML & CSS, good luck!

    -Mallory

    ReplyDelete
  2. shoot, that didn't work - COPY THIS:

    texttexttext

    & remove the *

    ReplyDelete
  3. forget that... just google HTML link code!

    ReplyDelete